Protecting both ourselves and our fellow human beings from the coronavirus, is a top priority for everyone and requires calm and responsibility. In this difficult moment, Politis Group, aims at protecting its employees and slowing down the spread of the corona virus in our country. By using technology and applying a remote work scheme,the Group ensures its business continuity and carries on to seamlessly provide its services, always with a sense of responsibility towards its employees and the citizens of our country. 70% of the staff will work from home, while the remaining 30% is technical and security staff who will ensure the smooth operation of the OOH network as well as that of the radio stations. All these people deserve a big thank you.